Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm there for you, technologically

I cut my hair! On my way back home from the hairdresser's I got a phonecall from oysterboy asking if I could meet him at orchard like NOW. The weather made me decide against it. Instead, I ended having a 3 hour phone call with oyster boy while he wandered around orchard alone because he had a nice outfit on and thus refused to go home. Gosh my cordless handset ran out of battery a couple of times during the call HAHA.

and wow we are bitches.

"wow she grew fatter"
"well if you're in a stable relationship you don't need to keep your weight down"
"he's quite fat too. maybe he sucked up fats from her"
"but then how does that explain her fats?"
"she ate more to replace the fats HAHA"

and roomie I miss you ttm :(
uguu. says:
asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssss
sorry cadbury pieces dropped into my keyboard
trying to pick it up

No comments: