Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm going to stop

why does cory have such a cool guitar. okay I SWEAR I'm going to stop posting about glee for the rest of.. today. HAHA. I can't quite guarantee that for the rest of the week though.

Anyway, for those of you who don't know, my mum took the job in London. She says that we'll probably be moving some time in the middle of next year (I think that's the earliest it'll be so kinda hoping for something later (: ). We'll be renting out this house and prolly renting a place at dairy farm (AGAIN IKR). I'm going to miss this place! I really like this neighbourhood a lot. It's so pleasant. But what to do. Either way I'll be spending most of my time in Melbourne so it doesn't make much of a difference. Maybe I'll go do postgrad in the uk. AH WELL It's a long way away

No comments: