Saturday, June 19, 2010

STALKERSPACE

LOL I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SPENDING WAYYYYYY TOO MUCH TIME READING THE UNIMELB STALKER SPACE.

day before yesterday!
car + kar + starbucks + glee = (: (: (:
okay sorry idk how much studying you guys actually managed to do. tsk tsk wifey you shouldn't have watched glee.

yesterday!
date with ma bitch. some bi guy has a major major crush on him. or really wants to do him. either way, hilarious. I nearly died when ma bitch asked me to call wifey and say "help me a bunch of prostitutes just wrapped me in tin foil and rolled me down a muddy hill" and make it sound real and desperate. Obviously, I didn't do it. Hence the retarded phonecall involving slutville and seafoam and the 4th shade of magenta. Sorry wifey :\

today!
IMM with ma bitch and ma wife. I'm reminded of the mango sour strings I ate in melbourne that tasted like IMM (I think only pig will know what I'm talking about and I don't even know if she reads this space anymore hahaha).

monday!
lunch with break-ers (: can't wait. hope jan doesn't bruise my rib cage if she does her signature run-and-hug.

No comments: