Monday, June 14, 2010

thank god for air-conditioned buses

Today I took a long long long long bus ride to the east to meet ah bel and mr ngo. Fun stuff. Had koi for the first time ever (it's not bad but it's not great either). A bit of band/guitar hero-ing and then playing on real guitars. I obviously, as usual, quite failed at this but I still maintain the dream to one day learn how to play a guitar (or ukulele, I'm impartial) properly. I got on the bus home at 8 15pm and reached the dover station bus stop at 9 15. Long long bus ride. I was less famished than I thought I would be when I reached home.

I'm very upset! My dad told me on friday after I landed that I look like I've put on weight. Then my aunt told me that I put on weight when I saw her on Saturday night. And today my mummy said that she didn't think I had put on weight when I first landed, but I look like I've put on weight since I landed. I'm grateful that the weighing machine is out of battery so I don't have to face the ugly truth (oh yea I watch the movie at mr ngo's house too in his extravagantly large and posh entertainment room). I've decided to hold off on cutting my hair for a while longer to hide my increasingly moon-like cheeks.

Yay meeting my love and my other love tomorrow I'm so excited (:

No comments: